Nashville Based Atticus Brand Partners is a Country music centered agency whose expertise & 25 year success history is centered in creating successful music Artist/Brand Partnerships & talent buying for Corporate & Private events.
ABP works directly with national brands, their marketing & consumer promotions teams, and supporting agencies to create programs, produce private & corporate events, and deliver successful, measureable results through music artists strategic alliances.
Kathy Armistead Olen launched ABP in 2011 after a 20 career in the Country music industry as the first music agent to specialize in Brand Partnerships at the William Morris Agency/WME. Prior to WMA, she served as Director of Marketing and Sponsorship Sales for both of Nashville’s largest live entertainment venues, Starwood Ampthitheatre & Bridgestone Arena.
She established the first brand partnerships department among all the major talent agencies represented in Nashville, and the success generated there resulted in all Nashville based talent agencies & labels now having dedicated professionals in this role.
Kathy has been a Board member for the Academy of Country Music & a member of CMA, ACM, MPI, among many other industry & trade organizations.
- Talent Buying for corporate and private events
- Strategic planning with your brand team to create multi level, artist/brand retail programs
- Artist endorsements
- Custom Content programs featuring music artists & social media influencers
- Development of artist signature product lines
- Digital and social media platform support
- Music Licensing for commercial use
- Talent procurement for commercials, Cause campaigns, brand initiatives & special events
- Tour & Entertainment Property sponsorship sales
- Research, recommendations, negotiation, contract services to deliver the perfect artist match for your event or program
- Consultant regarding all sales & marketing areas related to Country Music artists, festivals, awards shows, & special events